RESERVE YOUR PARTY
- Members may have pool parties without paying a pool party fee.
- There is no charge for party guests who are members of the swim club; the charge for each non-member guest will be $10
- The maximum number of guests at a pool party is 12.
- There are two picnic tables with bench seats and umbrellas in the northeast corner of the pool deck that can be reserved for pool parties for a maximum of 2.5 hours using a SignUp Genius form available on the swim club website.
- Members sponsoring pool parties involving 6 or less people do not have to notify the swim club about the party, unless they want to reserve the tables set aside for pool parties.
- Members sponsoring pool parties involving 7 or more people must notify the swim club via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 36 hours before the party is scheduled so that the swim club has time to ensure there will be an adequate number of lifeguards on duty during the party.