rules and regulations of the Parkwood Swim Club (Club) benefit and protect all
members and assures the safe and sanitary operation of the pool facilities.
Please ensure that all members of your family and any guests that you bring are
familiar with these.
- Each member must sign in at the
concession stand along with their guest. (See guest part for more information)
- PSC has a zero tolerance policy, alcohol and tobacco are not permitted anywhere on pool property. Members and guests who are intoxicated
by alcohol or any other substance will not be admitted to the pool.
- Youth members under the age of ten and
youth members who are ten years old and above but cannot swim the length of the
pool will be admitted to the pool only when accompanied by another member who
is 16 yrs old or older and who will actively supervise the younger member.
- Youth members ten years old and older
who can swim the length of the pool may be admitted to the pool by themselves,
after a lifeguard checks their ability.
- Youth members under the age of ten
must leave the pool enclosure at 6 pm unless they are accompanied by an adult
- Guests under the age of 16 must be
signed in by an adult member and must be able to swim the length of the pool.
Once the guest has passed the swim test, the adult signing the guest in is
permitted to leave. A member must still be with the guest at the pool, but this
member may be under 16 yrs of age.
- The guest charge is $5 per day for all
guests every day of the week.
- Every guest must sign in at the concession
- A guest can only come up to the pool 5
times as a guest for the summer.
- A guest must leave when their member
- Shower before you enter the pool.
- Do not wear cutoffs in the pool. Only
swim suits are allowed.
- Do not run on the pool deck.
- Do not push or shove other people.
- Do not dunk other swimmers.
- Do not horseplay in the pool or on the
- Do not dive in the shallow end of the
- Do not use the diving area if you
- Do not bring glass containers or
breakable objects of any kind into the pool enclosure.
- Children who are wearing disposable
diapers may not enter the pools. Swim diapers are allowed in the pool.
- Several levels of disciplinary
measures are used to enforce these rules and regulations.
Any member or guest banned from the
premises for an extended period may appeal to the board for early
reinstatement. The Board may grant early reinstatement or uphold the extended
ban. Their decision will be based on the circumstances.
- Whistle and a verbal warning
- Removal from the pool for a few
- Ban from the premises for the
remainder of the day
- Ban from the premises for an extended
- Board action
- All members and guest use the Club and
its facilities at their own risk. The Club is not responsible for loss, theft,
or damage of personal property of members or guests.
- Report all injuries to the pool
manager or a lifeguard.
- Only children under six years old are
allowed to use the wading pool. Adults who permit children to use the wading
pool take full responsibility for their safety.
- Swimming pool accessories (such as
rings, masks, fins, snorkels, kickboards, and floatables) are permitted in the
pools within reason.
- Parkwood Swim Club has a strict no
smoking policy. If you must smoke while
at the pool, please go to the bottom of the hill in the parking lot.
- Only authorized vehicles are allowed
on the driveway that approaches the pool entrance.
- The space on top of the drive is
designated as the handicapped space. Please see the lifeguards to notify them.
- Lifeguards clear the pool when
necessary because of equipment breakdown.
- Lifeguards direct swimmers who show
signs of being overly tired to remain out of the pool for a short time.
- Lifeguards clear the pool for 20
minutes if thunder is heard or lightning is seen or in serious weather
- Lifeguards have the right to close the
pool for the safety of the patrons.
All members, guests, and persons on Parkwood Swim Club premises must complete a waiver form. To expedite the check-in process, you can locate the waiver form here and fill it out before your arrival.
Parkwood Swim Club Waiver Form